The Chinese web page of the workshop (under construction).
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
- Gui Mei An, Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary, USA.
- Lei Li, Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University.
- Rui Liu, Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University.
- Chi-Keung Ng, Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University, China.
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan.
Travel and Accomodation Information
Room requests, and submission of title and abstract
By June 25, 2019, we will need:
- Your date of arrival and departure.
- Accommodation needs.
(a) Do you need a room (for how many people)?
(b) If you come by yourself, and want to share room, please indicate that
you are male or female.
- Indicate your other constraints on food, accommodation, etc.
- Indicate whether you will give a talk.
please submit your title and abstract
by June 25, 2019 using the following
- July 23. Welcome and registration.
- July 24-26. Talks.
Titles and abstracts. (under construction.)
Hisotry and Previous MAO workshops.