2020 WORKSHOP on
MATRICES AND OPERATORS
May 22-26, 2020.
The Chinese web page of the workshop with the most updated information. (Under construction.)
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
- Zhaolin Jiang, Linyi University, China.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary, USA.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University, China.
A list of Confirmed participants (under construction.)
- All those who are interested in the conference could contact Chi-Kwong Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Travel and Accomodation Information
Room requests, and submission of title and abstract
By April 20, 2020, we will need:
- Your date of arrival and departure.
- Accommodation needs.
(a) Do you need a room (for how many people)?
(b) If you come by yourself, and want to share room, please indicate that
you are male or female.
- Indicate your other constraints on food, accommodation, etc.
- Indicate whether you will give a talk.
please submit your title and abstract
by June 15, 2019 using the following
- May 22, registration. May 23-25, talks. May 26 departure.
Titles and abstracts. (under construction.)
Hisotry and Previous MAO workshops.