2015 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP on
MATRIX INEQUALITIES AND MATRIX EQUATIONS
June 28-30, 2015.
The official conference website at Shanghai University.
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix inequalities, matrix equations,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, Shanghai University.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University.
- Qingwen Wang, Shanghai University.
- Changqing Xu, Suzhou University of Science and Technology.
Registration and deadlines
Please confirm your participation by May 15, 2015.
Travel and accomodation
- More travel and accommodation information will be provided.
- By May 15, 2015, we will need:
- Your date of arrival and departure.
- Accommodation needs.
(a) Do you need a single room, a double room (one large bed or two beds,
or more than one rooms for your family members?
(b) If you come by yourself, and want to share room, please indicate that
you are male or female.
- Indicate your other constraints on food, accommodation, etc.
- Indicate whether you will give a talk.
please submit your title and abstract
by June 10, 2015 to Ding Yang using the following
Schedule and abstracts
Invited speakers from oversea
(To be confirmed.)
- Natalia Bebiano, University of Coimbra. (confirmed.)
- Rajendra Bhatia, Indian Statistical Institute. (confirmed.)
- Delin Chu, National University of Singapore. (confirmed.)
- Shusen Ding, Seattle University.
- Masatoshi Fujii, Osaka Kyoiku University. (confirmed.)
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University. (confirmed.)
- Alexander Guterman, Moscow State University. Russia. (confirmed.)
- Dinh Trung Hoa, Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry. (confirmed.)
- Seung Hyeok Kye, Seoul National University. (confirmed.)
- Ren-cang Li, University of Texas - Arlington. (confirmed.)
- Zhongshan Li, Georgia State University. USA. (confrimed.)
- Ming Liao, Auburn University. (confirmed.)
- Yongdo Lim, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea. (confirmed.)
- Roy Liu, University of Tennessee - Chattanooga. (confirmed.)
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University. USA. (confirmed.)
- Takashi Sano, Yamagata Universityty. (confirmed.)
- Nung-Sing Sze, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Hong Kong. (confirmed.)
- Mary Clair Thompson, Lafayette College. (confirmed.)
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Southeastern Unviersity, USA. (confirmed.)
- Yang Zhang, University of Manitoba, Canada. (confirmed.)