2016 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP on
MATRIX INEQUALITIES AND MATRIX EQUATIONS
June 8-10, 2016.
The conference website at Shanghai University.
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix inequalities, matrix equations,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
- Delin Chu, National University of Singpore.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, Shanghai University.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University.
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Southeastern University.
Registration and deadlines
By May 15, 2016, please submit the following information to to Dr. Qingwen Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The title and abstract of your talk
using the following
- Your date of arrival and departure.
(a) Do you need a single room, a double room (one large bed or two beds, or more than one rooms
for your family members?
(b) If you come by yourself, and want to share room, please indicate that you are male or female.
- Indicate your other constraints on food, accommodation, etc. if there are any.
- New Lehu Hotel(Inside the campus), Shanghai University
716 Jingqiu Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai, China.
Invited speakers from oversea
- Man-Duen Choi, University of Toronto. (confirmed)
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University. (confirmed)
- Seung Hyeok Kye, Seoul National University. (confirmed)
- Aihua Li, Montclair State University, USA. (confirmed)
- Ren-cang Li, University of Texas - Arlington. (confirmed, talk on June 10).
- Ming Liao, Auburn University. (confirmed)
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University. USA. (confirmed)
- Nung-Sing Sze, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Hong Kong. (confirmed)
- Jiyuan Tao, Loyola University Maryland, USA. (confirmed)
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-sen University. (confirmed)
- Pei Yuan Wu, National Chiaotung University. (confirmed)
- Takeaki Yamazaki, Toyo University, Japan. (confirmed, arrive on June 6, give a talk on June 10.)
- Yang Zhang, University of Manitoba, Canada. (confirmed)