2017 Korea-China International Conference on
MATRIX THEORY WITH APPLICATIONS
December 14-17, 2017.
Official website for detailed and updated information.
The purpose of the conference is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory and related topics.
It is our hope that the
conference sponsored by the two research centers at the Sungkyunkwan University
and the Shanghai University will provide a convenient platform for
the exchange of research experiences
and ideas from different research areas related to matrix theory.
- Gi-Sang Cheon, Sungkyunkwan University.
- Jangsoo Kim, Sungkyunkwan University.
- Soonhak Kwon, Sunkyunkwan University.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, and Shanghai University.
- Yongdo Lim, Sungkyunkwan University.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University.
- Sangwoon Yun, Sungkyunkwan University.
There will be a workshop on optimization from Dec. 15 to 16 at SKKU.
The workshop website will be up soon.
Participants may consider attending both