Math 410-01/510-01: Topics in Quantum Information Science, Spring 2019
Instructor: Chi-Kwong Li
Meeting time and place: To be determined.
We plan to study some problems on quantum information sciences. Instructor, students and
visitors can share their problems, and techniques in mathematical, computational,
experimental, to study the problems. Some of the problems the instructor is interested in
Office: Jones 128, Tel: 221-2042
Office hours: TWR 9:00 - 10:30 a.m., or by
The theoretical and experimental aspects of these problems will be consdered.
- Construction and realization of special quantum channels,
- Construction and realization of special quantum states,
- Determine good creteria for separability for multi-partite states,
- Study state descrimination problems involving more than 2 given states, etc.
- Nielsen and Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information Science, Cambridge.
- Nakahara and Ohmi, Quantum Computing. From Linear Algegra to Physical relizations, CRC
- Watrous, The Theory of Quantum Information, Cambridge.