The Sixteenth Workshop on
Hotel Termas Da Curia,
June 14-17, 2020.
Numerical Ranges and Numerical Radii
The year 2018 is the 100 anniversary of the celebrated Toplitz-Hausdorff Theorem asserting
the numerical range of an operator is always convex. There has been a lot of research
activities on the topic after this fundamental result was established. The high level
of research activities are due to the many connections of the subject to different
pure and applied areas. Since 1992, there has been biennieal workshop on the topic,
and there was a special workshop at Toyo University in 2019 to celebrate the 100
anniversary of the publication Toplitz-Hausdorff Theorem.
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster interaction
of researchers interested in the subject. The informal workshop atmosphere
will facilitate the exchange of ideas from different research areas and,
hopefully, the participants will leave informed of the latest developments
and newest ideas. One may visit the website
WONRA to see some
background about the subject and previous meetings, and also the
Wiki page for the history of the workshop and related meetings on the subject.
- Enide Andrade, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
- Natalia Bebiano, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
- Rute Lemos, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary, USA.
- Tin-Yau Tam, University of Nevada - Reno, Portugal.
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Sourheastern University, USA.
- June 14. Arrival and registration.
- June 15-17. Hotel Termas Da Curia.
- There will be a registration fee
?? EUR pp (students for free).
- The university will soon open a credit-card
accessible account for this fee.
- Please XXX (email: yyy@zzz) if you plan to attend the workshop by May 15, 2020.
Provide you Name, affiliation, email.
- If you are giving a talk, please also submit your title and abstract to XXX
by May 15, 2020 using the following
Travel and transportation